#CamilleRoseNaturals has launched a brand new formula for their #CurlMaker defining gel. This Saturday to celebrate the launch of the new formula they are giving away one bottle of Curl Maker every hour!!! (8a - 8p EST) September 20, 2014. Follow @CamilleRoseNaturals for more details
- I washed my hair with Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Shampoo and used the Black Vanilla Conditioner
- Finger detangled and then parted in sections with clips
- I didn’t add other products except the Camille Rose Natural CurlMaker so I can get the full effect from the product.
- I added the Camille Rose Natural Curl Maker to each section. I combed it through until desired curl pattern was achieved.
- Finally I started to brush all my hair to one side and pinned with bobby pins.
- The texture of the product was not too sticky but was consistent
- When my hair was still damp my hair didn’t have much shrinkage
- Once my hair dried, I developed some shrinkage
- Next time I think I will incorporate oil such as a coconut oil or 100% Shea Butter
Overall, the product provided my hair with curls, but I think I would still add some oil to help seal in moisture.
Product: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker - @camillerosenaturals
MUA: Shatara Davis - @fierce_honey